Sunday, September 29, 2013

Second month in Brazil!

Here is another photo post! Enjoy!

I got to try Italian food made by a real Italian! Thank you Giorgia, it was delicious!

Penguins in Brazil? We found this poor little guy on a beach in Rio De Janeiro.

Typical Brazilian meal. Rice, Beans, Vegetables, Meat, and Farofa... At our regional orientation, we ate this exact same meal three times in a row.

AFS Regional Orientation. The countries represented here are as follows: Italy, Brazil, Indonesia, Russia, Turkey, France, Thailand, USA, Germany, and Dominican Republic.

This is the Brazilian version of scouting. The structure and uniforms are amazingly similar.

Risk, Brazilian style.

The best part about Brazilian parties? The candies!

My Brazilian cousin, Amanda, and I; everyone thinks we look like sisters.


For my Father's Birthday I had the opportunity to exercise my artistic side; I think it turned out quite nicely.

At school we had a science project fair. This is a project about reproduction done by my fellow classmates.

We saw an opportunity... and we took it. AFS equals Another Foto Shoot.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

This German enjoys laughing at turtles as a way to pass time.

A homemade dream catcher!

Acai is a special Brazilian flavor of frozen yogurt! If you come to Brazilian you must try it!

Before surfing......

..........And After Surfing.

I see more donkeys here in the city than I did in Texas.

After days with no internet and several hours at Vivo, it was this Apple technician who only needed five minutes to fix my phone!

My first package from home!

Nights spent on the beach with family, friends, and a guitar

Mom, can we keep him? Seeing monkeys here is just as normal as seeing a snake in Texas.

Working off all of those candies.

Party, party, party

I love Brazil


Learning to play a new game at the beach.

More candy for us. :)

A beautiful Brazilian family.

My first futeball shirt!!
Goodnight(;

Sarah Keith

2 comments: